The Revar Cine Rota-Tray 4×5.65/138mm Variable ND Kit is a two filter system designed to fit into a two stage 4×5.65 matte box to create a Variable ND Filter with 1.5 to 8 stops of light loss range.
Simply place the Rota-Tray with Circular Polarizer in the rear stage of the matte box and place the 4×5.65 Linear Pol MC in the front stage. Rotate the gears on the Rota-Tray for a variable neutral density effect.
Made in the USA
The Revar Cine Rota-Tray 4×5.65/138mm with Circular Polarizer is a geared filter tray designed and manufactured in the USA from aircraft grade aluminum and poly materials to interface with the latest 4×5.65 matte boxes on the market today.
Commonly referred to as a Rota Pola, this geared tray allows for a use of a common 138mmm unmounted circular polarizer in a rectangular 4×5.65 tray.
What's in the box?
- 4x5.65/138mm Rota-Tray with Circular Polarizer
- 4x5.65 Linear Polarizer
- 1.5 to 8 stops variable neutral density effect
- 0.8 module geared control wheels on camera operator and dumb side
- Annodized aluminum frame
- ABS gears for smooth rotation
- High transmission broad band anti-reflective coated Schott B270 glass
- Premium polarization foil
- 1/4-20 threaded post for accessory mounting
- Extra large 138mm glass for wide angle lens compatibility
- Available without glass for use of custom polarizers, streak filters, and other speciality filters
- Bright Tangerine
The Revar Cine Rota-Tray is the original double wheel Rota Pola. It has been purchased by 1000's of satisfied cinematographers and is trusted by the world's largest cinema equipment rental companies and dealers