Made in the USA
The Revar Cine Rota-Tray 4×5.65/138mm with Firecrest IRND.9 + Circular Polarizer is a geared filter tray designed and manufactured in the USA from aircraft grade aluminum and poly materials to interface with the latest 4×5.65 matte boxes on the market today.
Commonly referred to as a Rota Pola, this geared tray allows for a use of a common 138mmm unmounted circular polarizer in a rectangular 4×5.65 tray.
- 0.8 module geared control wheels on camera operator and dumb side
- Annodized aluminum frame
- ABS gears for smooth rotation
- High transmission Schott B270 glass
- Premium polarization foil + Firecrest IRND.9 = 5 Stops total
- 1/4-20 threaded post for accessory mounting
- Extra large 138mm glass for wide angle lens compatibility
- Available without glass for use of custom polarizers, streak filters, and other speciality filters
- Bright Tangerine
Firecrest IRND + Polarizer
Firecrest is a radical departure in how ND filters are manufactured. Previous generation NDs were made by dying resin. Firecrest is not a dying process, it is a rare earth metal coating process that is applied directly to the glass through an electrolytic process.
On rectangular filters, the Firecrest coating is sandwiched between the finest Schott Superwite optical glass, increasing scratch resistance and longevity. Firecrest reduces all spectrums of light (UV, visible, near infrared and infrared) almost perfectly evenly.
The Revar Cine Rota-Tray is the original double wheel Rota Pola. It has been purchased by 1000's of satisfied cinematographers and is trusted by the world's largest cinema equipment rental companies and dealers